Our Temple

This past Sunday for church, we watched the groundbreaking ceremony for a new temple, which is going to be 7 minutes from our house. Only 4 miles away! I cannot explain how excited I am to watch it be built, to have these sweet kids of mine be a part of it, and to be able to go there often once it's dedicated.

After we watched the ceremony, we decided we'd better scoot over there and see if we could find the place where they dug.

Comments

Bri said…
So exciting! You guys are such a great looking family
Megan said…
This picture will be so historic as it's being built! That's so nice that you'll be so close. I remember visiting the temple grounds for the Nauvoo temple before it was built. It was fun to go back years later once it was up.

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Poultry

Tide Pools and Big Trees Days 1-3

Michelle's Side of the Family Comes to Town