Spring Fever!

The crocuses are in bloom, so we've all got the itch to prune and dig and plant! Two Saturdays ago we put in our spring garden. We planted peas, lettuce, carrots, beets, and radishes. And a golden delicious apple tree. Everyone participated and it was a lot of fun to be outside working together.




 
    
Bryn thought it was super cool to till the garden bed up.

Everybody helped hammer in nails to string twine between to mark the rows for the seeds.




And the hole. Asa has been working on digging this hole for at least six months, and it is so deep! Only one person has fallen in accidentally so far.  



 

 Trimming back the raspberries.

 

Also, our forsythia is in bloom!

Comments

Megan said…
I anxiously await your "spring is springing" post every year! Your garden is so cool, it's so great that you do spring veggies! I'm excited to see them grow up. Your kids are all so involved, I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Poultry

Tide Pools and Big Trees Days 1-3

Michelle's Side of the Family Comes to Town