Time Out for Sistren UT

That's right, I got to host this past year! All nine of us girls spent a fun, uplifting weekend together in October. And Utah put on a beautiful show for us.




 

 
Nate accidentally took all our car keys with him and the kids to St. George, so he had to overnight one to me. An adventure for sure.




 



Oldest to youngest:
Amber

Michelle

Shauna

Emilee, the sweetest sister in law.

Rebecca

Megan - sooo pregnant.

Brianna - slightly  pregnant

Jenna

Kaylyn

This girl cleaned my stovetop!

 

 


Jenna should be named Milky McMilkersen.

Only at TOFS

I am truly blessed. 


Comments

Megan said…
Seriously the best of times. I’m so glad we could come out to your neck of the woods, Shell! Your house, and your neighborhood, and you side of the country are just beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Poultry

Tide Pools and Big Trees Days 1-3

Michelle's Side of the Family Comes to Town