All Sorts of Goodness

Leah loves beans and rice.

Dude. I totally did that french braid! Amazing? I think so.

St. Patrick's Day leprechauns we made for preschool.

We are loving the nice days that spring has brought our way. It's been lovely to dust off the sidewalk chalk, bubbles (which Leah thinks are hilarious), bikes, trikes, and scooters. We've even gone barefoot outside a time or two.

This is Brother Grove. He is awesome and extremely patient with our rambunctious children. He's always got stories and sweets handy when we go to visit him. He was the youngest Naval Aviator in to fight in World War II (Yes, that makes George Bush the elder a lie. Nate did the math.) The age gap between our kids and him would be the equivalent of him to someone who fought in the Civil War. Wow.
These photos are from our last sledding hurrah of the year. We had the whole park to ourselves.


Leah ate snow nonstop and loved it.
 And our chicks. They have grown! Here's soon after we brought them home.



And here they are now! All growed up! They're outside in the coop full-time now.

Comments

Ashley said…
Your family makes me happy. You are all so adorable!
Megan said…
You ARE all adorable! And I wish that Brother Grove was my grandpa. He's adorable too.
Beck said…
I love Leah's hair in the Brother Grove picture.

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Poultry

Tide Pools and Big Trees Days 1-3

Michelle's Side of the Family Comes to Town