2012 Wrap-Up
I wanted to finish out last year real quick, since it is February, after all. We took a trip down to Provo and stayed in a hotel one night to visited with Beck, Ben, and Trevor. We had so much fun. The gents were kind enough to take the kids on Saturday morning so Beck and I could go buy ridiculous fingernail polish and fabulous jewelry and just hang out. It was so fun! I wish they hadn't moved! Ohio schmohio if you ask me.
| SOO fabulous. |
Nate's folks were up for the new year, which was fun. They are such party animals (those of them who can stay awake past 8:30 - not mentioning any names, Dad). Me and Nate and his Mom all combined our brain and manpower and totally figured out one of the super hard wedgit designs from one of Addison's Christmas presents. We are so cool and impressive.
Nate wasn't feeling great so we turned in early, but the new year came in anyway. Turned out two weeks later we found out he had strep throat. Ah January, you stink.
Nate got lots of chances to rest on New Year's Day, and the kids and I had a "tea party" lunch up in their room. It was seriously a blast. My family always had a veggie tray for some reason on New Year's Eve, which we all enjoyed, so I've always wanted to pass the tradition on. The kids really enjoyed eating in their room and getting to choose what they ate. They both even tried the hummus! They liked the bean dip better, though. We will most definitely be repeating this next year.
| Leah chewed on carrots during the party. |
Comments