A picture's worth...

Comments

The Mitchells said…
Nice collage!!! What a cutie. How did you make it? Did you get a Mac or something? hahaha.....
Aaron and Amber said…
She looks just like Addison in some of those pictures! Who's baby is in the picture with her for the comparison?
Michelle said…
The collage is with Picasa. It's really easy to use - and free. And Amber, the baby is my sister Shauna's. Amazing what a difference two months make.
Sassy Savvy said…
Holy Cow can I see your husband in that little girl's face :) She is so cute and I love the hair!! Hope you guys are doing well, and that Addison is adjusting to being a big brother
Unknown said…
This is so cute! I absolutely LOVE it!

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Poultry

Tide Pools and Big Trees Days 1-3

Michelle's Side of the Family Comes to Town