I'm Married to a Celebrity!

Check it out! Nate is famous!

Comments

Abbs said…
for some reason i thought you were going to say that he LOOKS like a celeb...sorry about that. :S
xo
Ashley said…
Every time I've walked into a church bookstore and seen the flyers for it I wanted to tell everyone in the store... "Hey my cousin's husband..." But I refrained, just barely. Yaaayyy! Congrats.
Anonymous said…
WOW!! Make sure you print that out and put it somewhere special. That's REALLY cool!
Carlos said…
Wow! I saw him on TV in the choir after conference....I don't remember which session, so I guess that makes Nate a double celebrity :)
The Lorenzen'z said…
This pretty much makes me famous too. I was roommates with the wife of this guy!! Haha. We're excited to get the j.s. papers, however, they're sold out everywhere!

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Poultry

Tide Pools and Big Trees Days 1-3

Michelle's Side of the Family Comes to Town